Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Adventure

I could literally play this game with my eyes closed. By sound alone I was able to complete each objective. I know that most often people say literally when they actually mean to say figuratively, but I mean literally. Up for the sword, down and to the right past the first quacking duck dragon and on to victory! If Adventure had been an mmorpg, I would have had 5 level 80's and been supplementing my comic money selling gold. Adventure also contained the first Easter egg that I knew about. By ingenious use of the bridge and the magnet a secret room could be entered. Inside this room was a text message from the developer and the first truly epic item! I of course refer to the Trans-molecular Speck. A tiny black pixel with almost limitless power. I don't clearly remember what it did but I'm pretty sure it was awesome. Did it allow clipping through all walls? I dunno but I loved it.

4 comments:

  1. The speck removed a wall that allowed you into a secret room to see a special message from Warren Robinett.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I loved dropping the sword then baiting the dragon to kill himself on it. MONEY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH YA...you got the speck to clip through the wall to see the message....ding ding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this game so much I built a real world replica of the castles, mazes, and dragons out of Legos and then forced my younger brother to "play" it. Heh.

    ReplyDelete