Sunday, February 14, 2016

Holiday Steam Sale Aftermath

It's that time of year when I am deciding which games that I bought on sale from Steam that I am actually going to play...
So far I've dabbled in Undertale; Axiom Verge; Invisibles, Inc.; and Shadowrun Returns and I have Grow Home that I didn't touch because I would have needed to dig out a controller.  I enjoyed the time I've spent on each of those games so far but none of them seem to be pulling on me to keep going at the expense of the others.  The other game that I bought on Steam Sale was Shadows of Mordor.  That game is an incredible iteration on the Rocksteady Batman franchise gameplay that has great innovative elements and is tuned to near perfection.  I played it obsessively until well after I had beaten it and unlocked everything.  I uninstalled it because I couldn't stop playing it!  What should I play next?

No comments:

Post a Comment